First Lego League Jr
FIRST LEGO LEAGUE JR COURSES
PreK- Grade 1
FIRST LEGO League introduces science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) to children ages 4-16* through fun, exciting hands-on learning. FIRST LEGO League participants gain real-world problem-solving experiences through a guided, global robotics program, helping today’s students and teachers build a better future together. In FIRST LEGO League, students engage in hands-on STEM experiences, building confidence, growing their knowledge and developing habits of learning. FIRST LEGO League’s three divisions inspire youth to experiment and grow their critical thinking, coding and design skills through hands-on STEM learning and robotics.
Team Registration with USFIRST
Free Participation in FLL Junior Expo
- Design and build a challenge related model using LEGO ® components.
- Create a show me a poster and practice presentation skills
- Explore the challenges that today’s scientists are facing
- Discover the real-world math and science
- Choose to participate in expose and showcases
- Engage in team activities guided by Jr. FLL Core values